Monday, February 19, 2007

STATE TRANSPORT IN THE ISLANDS



This winter we visited Andaman islands as usual.Really happy to find the raised status of State Transport Service (STS) buses.They started outwinning the private bus operators.Here I thank everyone concerned for the new avtar of STS.




One important suggestion for improvement is about the booking system of ATR buses.I went to BillyGround on 9.02.2007 to book three tickets for PortBlair for travelling on 12.02.2007,the incharge handed me a form which is not of any importance..it has to be modified and improved..there is no space even for writing the Name of the applicant.After filling the so called booking form, he asked me to come on 11.02.2007 to recieve the tickets,I paid the fare.It is clear that I have to travel again to BillyGround to get the tickets.This process can be simplified.

No comments :