Thursday, September 20, 2007

TWO DAYS ..


without electricity..came as a blessing for me.I switched to my Radio and listened to my alltime favorite Radio Netherlands.A dutch women's plight in the Colombian forests with the Revolutionary Armed forces - FARC ,was reported..next day I listened to the Radio Book of Al Galidi an Iraqi writing in Dutch..these two real life stories of two different people made me realise the state of affairs in this world of militancy and war...Bangaladesh & Nepal dominated the News in BBC Nepali Service and in the Bengali service.Unique oral Tradition of Madagaskar was reported in the BBC World service.Aap ki Baat BBC ke Saath is another programme which I like in the BBC-Hindi service.Tamil prog. begins at 9.15 PM which I miss often. Now we can listen to the missed bulletins online.

No comments :