Friday, September 25, 2009

KAMAL: Ulaga naayagane....


It’s going to be 50 jubilant years since the unforgettable ‘Kalathur Kannamma’ hit the screens on this very day (1959). Wondering why that’s so important?

That’s because the day also marks the 50th anniversary of Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan in tinsel town. It was with this film that the iconic actor made his debut as a child artiste. Kamal has indeed come a long way since then.

On his 50 year long journey which was filled with roses and thorns, the versatile actor says, "I am happy with the fact that people have been kind to me, including my teachers, my technicians and even my critics. I consider myself as being fortunate and lucky".

The actor further says, "It is just like a dream. I feel as if I have just begun my journey." Thanking all those who have walked along with him in his momentous journey, Kamal says, "I wonder what I have achieved. There are miles to go before I sleep."

Here’s wishing the megastar star all success!

source: indiatimes

No comments :