Monday, February 13, 2023

Natural Intelligence !

Have you ever noticed that whenever you learn a new word or concept, you tend to see it frequently in the following days? This phenomenon is common among avid readers. If you have a keen interest in visual or graphic content, you may have noticed that after learning about a specific image or portrait, you start seeing similar images in unexpected places, like clouds or walls. This is because our mind can be programmed to a certain extent, just like a computer, to focus on what we want to learn and achieve. Our brain is capable of retaining information and processing it in a way that makes it easier for us to recall it when needed. Sometimes, we may struggle to remember the name of someone, but when we take a break and engage in another task, the name suddenly comes to mind. This is because our brain continues to process information even when we are not actively thinking about it. To help me remember names that I forget, I use an alphabetical technique where I start from "A" and move through the alphabet until the name comes to mind. If that doesn't work, I simply let my mind process the information and eventually, the name comes to me.

No comments :